Honor 8X Max :
Honor decides to launch their new device Honor 8X Max but it is not yet confirmed when they launch their phone.
Recently Honor decide to they launch first Honor Magic 2 So you can see the honor magic 2 specification in this website.
But in this post, we can only discuss the Honor 8X Max phone specification, price, and reviews.
A Highlight of Honor 8X Max :
First thing is that Honor 8X Max is a mid-range device, so anyone can effort this amazing phone.
This device is a high-performance device, comes with a great processor, RAM, and camera. It has also a long display with a full HD screen. And Battery is amazing, and this battery runs two days easily.
It comes with 7.12 inch Full HD Display with 1080 x 2244 pixels Resolution. I think this is a great display resolution. The main thing in this feature phone is a battery because battery capacity of Honor 8X Max is 5000 mAH.
Next thing is a camera, It comes with a dual rear camera and a single front-facing camera, a Rear camera set up is 16 MP + 2 MP and front-facing selfie camera is 8 MP and that is enough in this price.
This device runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor, and Dual quad-core processor, clock speed is 1.8 GHz and 1.6 GHz respectively. It contains 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Inbuilt Storage. And also has Adreno 509 Graphics card.
Price and Release date of Honor 8X Max :
Honor 8X Max price in India is Rs. 15,790 but it is still expected.
Honor 8X Max Release date in India is Feb 12, 2019.
General Information :
- Processor : Octa-core
- Battery : 5000 mAh
- Storage : 64 GB
- RAM : 4 GB
- Launch Date : 12th February 2019
- Display : 7.12”
- Android Version : Oreo (8.1)
- Finger-print sensor : yes ( Rear )
- Other-sensor : Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass, Accelerometer
- Audio Jack : Yes ( 3.5 mm )
- Volte : Yes
- Network : 4G,3G,2G
- Bluetooth : Yes V4.2
- USB : yes
- USB type : USB 2.0
- Wi-fi : yes
- Mobile Hotspot : Yes
- GPS : Yes
- Architecture : 64-Bit
- Processor : Octa core (1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.6 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260)
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Graphics : Adreno 509
- Aspect ratio : 18.7:9
- Bezel less : Yes
- Pixel density : 350 ppi
- Screen-Resolution : 1080 x 2244 pixels
- Autofocus : yes
- Front camera : 8 MP
- Rear camera : 16 MP + 2 MP
- HDR mode : Yes
- Camera feature : Digital Zoom, Touch to focus, Auto Flash, Face detection
- Image Resolution : 4616 x 3464 pixels
- Thickness : 8.1 mm
- weight : 210 grams
- Height : 177.5 mm
- Width : 86.2 mm
- In this price processor is good.
- RAM and Storage are also cool.
- And the battery is very nice and good.
- Bluetooth version 4.2 that is old.
- Weight is high.